Thursday 3 July 2014

Review: Extra Strength Vac Freshener ( S.P Toiletries )



I said I will be reviewing everything :D lol x

I decided to write my review on these today, as I have been using them a while now and I think they deserve a little mention on the internet.

They don't really have a 'name' in the way most things do, but I call them 'Hoover Discs', 

'Extra Strength Vac freshener for pet lovers' is what the box says ( as you can see) They're manufactured by a company called S.P Toiletries, who I don't know a thing about. I have being buy in these for a couple of years now, 89p from Homebargains. I have never seen then sold anywhere else and I accidently stumbled across them whilst looking for my then regular vacuum fresherner by Glade.
I was hooked from the very first try :D

You simply remove a disc from the sachet, pop into the vacuum cleaner and ta-da! The very second you switch the Hoover on, the scent seems to fill the whole room! I can't really explain the smell, its kinda floral but not exactly. It's just fresh and clean. The box says replenish with each dust bag or every 6 to 8 weeks, I've never left my vacuum cleaner 6-8 weeks before I emptied it, but maybe 2 weeks max and it has lasted untill then without fading. I have never been disappointed with this product and I would recommend it to anyone. Many a time I have had people ask me what air freshener I'm using and comment on how nice my home smells after I have hoovered the floor that day, and a lot of my friends now use these.
One of the plus point of this, I have 2 little guys still in nappies, and if they have a particularly stinky one ( as they often do ) I sometimes switch on the Hoover for about 30 seconds, open a window a little and the whole room smells fresh again.
So anyone with a stinky vacuum cleaner, who likes a nice clean smelling home, just give them a try.
It says for pet lovers, and although I don't personally have a pet, my mom has a dog and her vacuum NEVER smells like dog! 

Totally worth the price, 89p, 6 sachets and totally does what it's supposed to do.

Brilliant! Thank you S.P toiletries, whoever you are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment