Friday 25 July 2014

Review: Lenor Unstoppables

Decided to try the Lenor Unstopables as they were on offer at Asda for £3, I am always willing to try new laundry products as I haven't yet found 'the one' 
Y'know some people have one they swear by? Well not me, until now at least!! I cannot recommend these enough! They smell absolutely amazing! I decided to wash my sofa covers first as they needed a freshen up ( they need it quite regularly with 6 kids ) I popped the recommended capful (16g) into the drum with my regular detergent, switched on and waited! Before the wash had even finished my entire house smelt like i had scented candles lit in every room. A clean fresh smell, not 'chemically' at all, just clean like fresh off the line washing. I didn't add fabric softener in the first wash as I just assumed that this was a replacement product, not a 'booster', however, I did find that softener wasn't necessary with this. My covers came out clean, soft and fresh. It has been 2 weeks now, and still I have visitors comment on how fresh smelling my home is, ask me what 'plug in' I am using. I have since stopped buying plug ins as I feel they are not necessary now. I initially bought these at the offer price, and thought they were a bit pricey even at £3, but I am fully converted and will now be buying these on offer or not. 
I honestly can't recommend these enough, if you are looking for a laundry freshener that delivers its promise, this is the product for you. I believe there are a few scents to chose from, however, the scent I used is called 'fresh'. I can't comment on the others as I haven't had to use a lot of this, but you can squeeze the packaging to test what it smells like. I personally think its 100x better once on fabric but you get a good idea from the squeeze. May seem pricey, but I promise you it is 100% worth ever penny. 
Thank you Lenor Unstopables, for being the first product I have used that actually 'does what it says in the tin'

No comments:

Post a Comment