Friday 4 July 2014

Review: Mamia Ultra-Dry Nappies (size 4)

I had heard a lot about Mamia Nappies, but never really paid much attention. I am a bit of a brand snob when it comes to my precious babies. However, my eldest baby (18 mo ) has started to sleep 7pm-7am and literally every morning has been waking up with his nappy absolutely full. Sometimes even soaked through.
I was close to an Aldi a few days ago and decided to give these Mamia's a try, at£4.49 for 48, I thought it was worth a try at least. If they didn't suit us, they were going to the local food bank so no losses. 
The packaging wasn't cheap & tacky looking, which pleased me because I am the kind of person who will make an initial  judgement on a product based on packaging. (If they don't care how they present thing then they won't really care about the actuall product quality IMO)
(Sorry the pic quality isn't great )

When I opened the packaging I was quite suprised, the actual product was visually attractive, I sort of wasnt expecting that for the price. My little guy was very interested in the waving animals, especially the 'gwaff' (giraffe) 
The Nappy felt very soft (I wasn't expecting that soft either) and flexible. They were pretty easy to get on thanks to the stretchy sides, and the cuffs were close, yet stretchy too. Bonus seen as my son has suffered with chaffing as he moves around a lot in his sleep.

The fit was perfect for my 20lb 18 month old AND my 16lb 7 month old.. Perfect.

Both of my boys stayed dry through the night (and the last 3 nights) and my 17 month old has had no chaffing at all with these nappies. I am so pleased to have found these and they will now be our regular. I honestly believe these to be the best disposable nappies I have ever used in my 10 year, 6 kids of mommy'hood.

Brilliant product. Fantastic price. They do everything you would expect from a nappy and more. They promise 12 hours of dryness and that is exactly what you get.
Give them a try :)
Oh, and I heard 'Mamia' is the name of a whole range of baby products at Aldi, so I am very tempted to give them a try too just as soon as I have used up all the other baby products I have.
I will be sure to review them too :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment